""

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Inventions Are For Farmers not BigBusiness

Before I let some big company steal my Hemp Processing Inventions that are for the Farmers.  I will open source the invention to the World. I did not invent these inventions for big business to take the power away from the Farmer.

My inventions put the power in the Farmers hands by eliminating the:

 Multi Million Dollar Hemp Processing Facility costs that add to the price of the end materials, which are prohibitive for low price end product sales.  

My Inventions are not for some giant company to steal a Farmers rightful and much deserved income potential.  Which is why I've designed the Mobile Hemp Processing machines to work on existing Ag based machines that most farmers utilize in their daily activities.  



It all starts on the Farm.  
update Stage 1 of The Custom Designed & Fabricated Main Parts needed to modify existing 
Farm Machinery will cost between $5,000 - $15,000.

MOhemp Energy Agri Business Opportunity: Partners, Investors, Advisers, Team Members, Farmers


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice

Share This

Organization and Social Sites