""

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Who to Trust with Inventions

After discussing the Invention process with another StLouis Inventor over the weekend.  I've decided to protect my inventions with the US Patents Office and will be filling the forms under the Micro Entity Status.

Scottys Mobile Hemp Processing Equipment 
and Process of removing the Lignin 
from the fibers will be Patent Protected.

Scotty @StLHandyMan I don't trust the companies with my
 I'm filing the patent(s) under the w/ USA Patent office. 
Mobile Prcessing 7:31 PM - 9 Aug 2015

Mobile Hemp Processing System Patent Pending

8/9/15 updated mobile hemp processing system patent pending

Patent Pending Mobile Hemp Processing Income Flow Chart

8/9/2015 updated Mobile Hemp Processing Income Producing Flow Chart





No comments:

Share This

Organization and Social Sites