""

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Will Hempcrete absorb the pollutants that are killing my fellow St Louis Neighbors?





I didn't put 2 and 2 together in re that Hempcrete maybe a solution to a problem for StLouis area homes that are being affected by pollution coming from Nuclear Waste buried at Bridgeton Landfill.

I'm researching: "Will Hempcrete absorb the pollutants that are killing my fellow St Louis Neighbors?"

I was listening to a local State House Member talk (skip to 12:00) about "Methane: bubbles coming out of the ground in mudd puddles" & how the "Govt Officials who work in a building all get sick with Cancer".  To make matters worse: "a Local Landfill has an ongoing (underground) fire that is getting closer and closer to the Nuke waste buried during the Manhattan Project by our own USA Govt."

I know through my research that Hempcrete absorbs pollutants such as CO2 & the glues used in construction materials, etc.  

I'm researching: "Will Hempcrete do the same for these pollutants that are killing my fellow St Louis Neighbors?"

I've contacted a few people and will fill you in later on the findings.  I think it will work and create healthy homes.

Scotty

#Ferguson #BridgetonLandfill #UnaccreditedSchools #WestlakeLandfill#NuclearWaste #Uranium #Methane #ColdWaterCreek 

#ManhattanProject   #Bridgeton   #NuclearWaste   #EPA   #USARMY   #POTUS  #GinaMcCarthy  





 Thank You for stopping by-Share and Comment below.

If additional information in needed or you have a question let me know.
Together we can make a difference and create a future that will benefit everyone.

Build a Green StLouis
Green Building Tips and Resources via: Scotty-
St Louis Renewable Energy
Green Blog



No comments:

Share This

Organization and Social Sites