""

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Kenaf Seeds 2018 Planting Season Available

Are you unable to grow Hemp in your state? Have you considered growing Kenaf? 

If you are searching for Kenaf seeds for the 2018 springtime planting season. Let me know by filling in the contact form and I'll happily share your needs with the Kenaf Seed dealers I am currently working with.

I am getting ready to place a 1,000-pound order for Kenaf Seeds for 2018 springtime planting season. If anyone else is in need- a quantity discount will make it less expensive for everyone



Midwest Grown Kenaf Seeds

Natural Fiber Bales

Natural Fiber Rope

Natural Fiber Bundles

Kenaf Sprouts 


MOhemp Kenaf Test Plants 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading on this web site, it contains fantastic posts.

Anonymous said...

I am looking for 20,000 pounds of Whitten or/and Dowling seeds for planting on South Korean soil in 2019'.
Please email me any information if you can supply me those seeds .
kenneth1592@yahoo.com
California 90670

Share This

Organization and Social Sites